You need a browser and bank ID or mobile ID to sign a document electronically. You do not have to register for the service or give any of your details until you see what you are signing.
1. Start by clicking the invitation link.
2. Enter the password to view the document to be signed.
3. Read the document by selecting View document.
4. Enter your personal identification code and select the authentication method.
5. After authentication, select Sign document.
6. You will receive an email message with the signed document attached once all parties have signed it. If this has been prevented by the person who sent the invitation, you can view the document by downloading it directly or by registering at https://sign.visma.net/en/register/ and then logging into the service. Signed documents are found in the archive of the Visma Sign online service.