On the first use of Visma Sign Forms - when the first ever form is created - you need to authorize Forms creation.
Proceed as follows:
- If you are not a admin user for your organization's Visma Sign account, make sure you can easily contact the admin. Authorization can only be done by an admin. (There may be more than one admin. Only one is needed for the authorization.)
- Log in to Visma Sign browser service.
- Select Create form on the main menu.
- Create a form. More detailed instructions are in separate article. At this stage you may just proceed with an empty form and modify the form later.
- On the next tab, please provide any necessary details for form delivery etc., and select your company from the selector.
- Proceed. All admin users of your company now receive an email with instructions on authorizing Forms. You will see an info box prompting you to wait for authorization. Please leave your browser open until the authorization is complete.
- When an admin has authorized Forms (in Visma Sign - Settings - Company - Service connections), you may proceed to complete your form. Press Try again, provide any remaining settings and save your form. You are now ready to create and publish forms!
The email sent to admin users refers to VismaSign FormsBuilder / Visma Sign Forms.
The activation needs to be done only once. Admin users are not required for creating additional forms. All company users who have access to at least one Visma Sign folder may create forms.
Activation of Visma Sign Forms, creating forms and publishing forms by any number of Visma Sign users are free of charge. Only completed signatures are invoiced as part of company's Visma Sign invoice.