The customer data is stored in servers located in Finland, with restricted access. Visma's customer service and other staff can not see the contents of your documents.
Articles in this section
- How is the data security and protection ensured?
- Closing your account
- What kind of PDF files are eligible for signing electronically?
- I want the signatories to notice our corporate identity while signing documents.
- How can I improve my invitation emails so that they don't end up in junk email filters?
- I want the signature requests to be sent from our company's customer service email address, not the personal addresses of the users.
- Where is my information stored?
- What email address does the service use?
- I represent multiple companies, how should I proceed?
- Am I required to use my online banking codes without knowing where I am logging in?